Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Cricut 'First Few Years' Layouts




Here are 2 layouts made using cuts from Cricut Cartridge "The First Few Years".

 For layout 1, the hexagons are 1.5 inches high, the frame is 7.25 inches, title is 1 inch and the butterflies are 1 inch and 1.5 inches.

Layout 2, the banners were cut at 2 inches, the pinwheels are 2 inches, the photo corners were cut at 2.5 inches and the title is 1 inch.

Super simple, yet really pretty layouts. Patterned papers are from My Minds Eye 'Time for Tea'. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I really like these two layouts and I think you can make all 60! Show your hubby you can do it!

    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all intentions of making my dear hubby eat his words. I'm not really a betting person but perhaps I should make an exception, just this once... LOL

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete